Experience the magic of more than TWO MILLION pounds of hand-carved ice sculptures and slide down two-story ice slides - all kept at a chilly 9 degrees!
Delight in the celebration of cultures through holiday scenes and travel to the North Pole to see Santa and his elves.
ICE! is a walk-through holiday attraction featuring:
* Two million pounds of ice sculptures hand-carved by artisans from Harbin, China
* Five ice slides, plus interactive Christmas displays and photo opportunities
* Scenes of holiday celebrations from around the world
* The Frostbite Factory - a live carving zone showcasing our artisans
* Breath-taking Nativity scene carved from crystal-clear ice
Available: November 21, 2017 – January 07, 2018
When: Operating hours vary by day and are noted on the calendar below
Where: Alpine Village Exhibit Hall F
*Prices subject to sales tax and service fees. Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Children ages 0-3 are free with paid adult admission.
Additional fees for parking are not included with admission and charges will apply.